Your tax professional is one of your most important support services for individuals and company owners. It is crucial to have the assistance of a skilled tax professional to file federal and state income tax returns and corporate tax returns with payroll tax calculations and to advise you correctly about the impact of planned transactions or acquisitions.
Your tax services professional can advise you on a vast array of tax issues, including but not limited to:
- Individual federal and state tax returns.
- Corporate federal and state tax returns.
- Tax consequence of acquisitions of assets.
- Estate tax planning.
- Real estate transactions and tax consequences.
- Business tax savings related to employee benefit plans.
- Charitable gifting.
- Tax negotiations and IRS or state tax disputes.
- Audits from federal or state tax authorities.
- Property taxes.
- Research and development tax issues.
- Payment plan negotiations with state or federal tax authorities.
It stands to reason that in any tax matter, the experience and breadth of knowledge of your tax services professional are of great importance. As the tax rules change yearly, only a professional has the skills to help you gain any advantages in recent tax law changes and ensure a business is in full compliance.
Your Tax Services Professional
Business owners must deal with many filing requirements to stay in compliance. When a tax situation arises, such as a dispute, audit, or demand, trusted tax services professionals can serve as your representative and are familiar with how these agencies work, what they generally accept, and how to proceed to resolve the problem swiftly, and the strategies that can be successful in this arena.
Call us today for tax services you can trust.